Wheel Repair Kit
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Wanna make your rims look brand new?
Alloy Wheel Repair Kit instantly fix curb damage, scratches, slight dents, installation damages, sanding marks, and any possible damage of alloy wheels, synthetic wheels, steel rims and hubcaps, and more on the similar materials. It saves you car repairing costs - no extra tools required!
Repair Any Flaw on Car Wheels
Designed to repair minor damages ranging from scuffs to scratches and dents to curb rash.
Utilizes paint that perfectly matches the paint on most alloy wheels for a flawless-looking job.
All-in-1 Tool Kit
No additional tools or materials required.
Proper repairs are able to withstand car washes and are resistant to both vibration and heat up to 266°F.
Works for alloy wheels or steel wheels and can be used for hubcaps.
- Clean the damaged alloy wheel with an Alcohol prep pad.
- Confirm the repair area. If it is slightly damaged, use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to the repaired surface and lacquer repair area with alloy silver.
- If the damaged area is large or with dents, use the repair adhesive. Press out the needed repair adhesive to a mat. Mix 2 components to a consistent grey mass with spatula provided (Finish the mixing within 2-4mins)
- Fill with the mixed adhesive to overflow the damaged area. Dry for 15 mins.
- Use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to repaired surfaces. Please repeat steps 3 and 4 if needed.
- Clean the repair area and apply a thin layer of lacquer by brush.
- Leave it at least 12 hours before using the car and full cure takes ~3 days.
- Net Content (Repair Glue): 6ml
Each kit contains:
- 1 x 6ml Repair glue
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Silver gray paint 5ml (vibration-resistant)
- 1 × Sanding File
- 2 x Gloves
- 2 x Cotton Swabs
- 2 x Paint Brush
- 2 x Alcohol prep pads
- 2 x Plastic spatula
Limited to first 500 customers*
*Please note - Due to high demand, we anticipate delivery of your awesome product within 12-25 days global (quicker to US, Canada, & Australia). In some cases, our carrier may take longer than the estimated delivery time to deliver our items to you. Additional delays may occur due to weather conditions, holidays, etc. On orders of 2 or more items, faster shipping will be provided whenever possible!