Color: Red/ Blue/Ice Blue
Power: Inverter Power DC12V
Energy-saving, long lifetime, Lifetime more than 10,000 hours
Wire Length:3/5 meters
12V Inverter, Input voltage DC12V
light modes: steady on
(1) energy-saving. Its low power consumption, the decline in the total input power of the lamp line, better energy-saving effect.
(2) the elimination of the strobe light-emitting more stable. It will help improve visual resolution, improve efficacy; reduce visual fatigue of continuous operation,
help protect eyesight.
(3) The starting point is more reliable. Once the starting point for success.
(4) stable input power and output luminous flux: high-quality products, good voltage regulation, power,
voltage deviation is large, the light source constant power to maintain stable illumination conducive to energy conservation.
(5) to extend the life of the lamp wire. The decline in high-quality products, constant power, and lights line current, and reliable starting point lights line can prolong life.
Instructions for use:
Cold light must be connected with the drive to use, and can not be connected directly to the power supply.
Cold light can use double-sided tape or glue fixed and then in the car.
Cold light can cut use, cut the part can be discarded, ownership length does not affect the use of the remaining part of the.
If you can not use after cutting, because cutting the lead to short circuit, so you once again cut a small part is OK.
(New) band edge cold light "cold light with the side! The product does not require glue, plug directly into the side door or in the gap in the dashboard, trouble-free installation!
Do not worry posted after traces of glue, is preferred independent owners installed! each cold light all with independently driven, free connection lights interface can cut excess or hidden inside the trim panel.
Lightbar diameter 2.3MM, 5MM with sewing edge, the installation more convenient (console that plugs directly into the slit edges, no gum paste).
1x 1/2/3/4/5 Meters EL Wire
1x 12V Cigarette lighter drive
As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
Put the vehicle into the park or make sure it is securely in gear.
Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicle's lighting.
Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.